VINES Virtual Escape Room
May 15 @ 8:00 pm - May 25 @ 3:00 pm
Tony the Turnip, beloved mascot of VINES has gone missing! Was he kidnapped? Did he run away? Is he hiding? Gather your friends and family from across the country to solve the virtual puzzles on Zoom and find Tony… before it’s too late!
With our in-person fundraising events cancelled this year we’re hosting a VIRTUAL ESCAPE ROOM! Learn more about VINES, participate in some mind bending puzzles, look for clues and enjoy hanging with your friends!
There are a number of different date/times available for booking!
HOW DOES THE PRICING WORK?
- This game is priced PER PLAYER.
- A minimum of 4 players total are required to run a game.
- You will need to purchase the minimum 4 tickets to begin with.
- When booking, QUANTITY of tickets = # of PLAYERS.
- Please make sure to put an accurate number of players.
- For example, if you have 4 players playing on 1 screen or device, you would still pay for 4 players. If you have 4 players, playing on different screens and in different places, you would still pay for 4 players.
WHO CAN PLAY?
Recommended for ages 10 and up! For ages 10 & under, parental supervision is required!
*You will have a live Host that will work with your group throughout the challenge and give you hints and help where necessary.
HOW DO I GET TICKETS?