What is Farm Share?
VINES Farm Share is a weekly subscription to a box of local veggies. You sign up ahead of time and pick up your share each week at the same time and location. We work with local farms to help you eat veggies that are being harvested within 60 miles, which makes them super fresh! We offer different size shares and flexible payment plans. We proudly accept EBT/SNAP benefits. Each week we provide member education for our members so that you know what it is in your share and how to store and cook what you’re getting!
How to Sign Up
- Get an agreement by:
- Call/Text Alice at 607-238-3522
- Picking one up at the VINES office
- Visiting our website
- Fill out the Member Agreement
- Return your agreement to VINES
- Mail it in (P.O. Box 3104, Binghamton, NY 13902)
- Take a picture and text it in (607-238-3522)
- Scan and email (email@example.com)
- Fill the application out online
- You will receive a confirmation when your agreement has been received
- The day before pick-up you will receive a reminder
- Come and pick up your veggies and enjoy!
- VINES Farm Share is open to families of all income levels. In an effort to make healthy food affordable to all families, VINES Farm Share offers both a 25%, 50% or 75% discount on shares to individuals or families who receive SNAP, WIC or fall within our income eligibility guidelines.
- Find out if you qualify
Because it’s awesome! You’ll eat good food, save money, receive weekly tips, support local farmers and have fun doing it.
More details here…including a quick video and quotes from share members.
VINES Farm Share is a program of VINES and a member of Wholesome Wave’s National Nutrition Incentive Network.