What is Farm Share?
VINES Farm Share is a weekly subscription to a box of local veggies. You sign up ahead of time and pick up your share each week at the same time and location. We work with 5 local farms to help you eat veggies that are being harvested within 60 miles, which makes them super fresh! We offer different size shares and flexible payment plans. We proudly accept EBT/SNAP benefits. Each week we provide member education for our members so that you know what it is in your share and how to store and cook what you’re getting!
How to Sign Up
- Choose a pick-up location
- Choose a farm that is available at that location (Link to Farms)
- Determine if you are eligible for a 25-50% discount on your share.
- Decide if you want to pay once a month OR twice a month OR for the entire season at once
- Fill out the Member Agreement and mail in or call/text Farm Share (607) 238-3522 to sign up over the phone.
(The Member Agreement comes out in Mid-March, fill out the Interest Form to be notified when the 2018 agreement is available)
- VINES Farm Share is open to families of all income levels. In an effort to make healthy food affordable to all families, Binghamton Farm Share offers both a 25% or 50% discount on shares to individuals or families who receive SNAP, WIC or fall within our income eligibility guidelines.
- Find out if you qualify
Because it’s awesome! You’ll eat good food, save money, receive weekly tips, support local farmers and have fun doing it.
More details here…including a quick video and quotes from share members.
FAQ (coming soon!)
VINES Farm Share is a program of VINES and is sponsored in part by the Healthy Lifestyles Coalition as well as a member of Wholesome Wave’s National Nutrition Incentive Network.