FARM SHARE SIGN UPS STILL OPEN FOR 2016!!
JOIN US FOR OUR FUN-FILLED
5 WEEK FARM SHARE CHALLENGE
LEARN – COOK- WIN
Runs from August 1st through Labor Day.
Each week members will have opportunities to win chances for our raffle basket.
Winner receives an awesome basket which includes an array of culinary goodies including: a gift certificate to Weis, Pizza Stone and holder, salad spinner, recipe book, utensils, trivets, measuring cups and spoons and more!
There will be three opportunities to earn chances:
- Earn 1 chance by answering the Question of the Week at each distribution site
- Earn 2 chances by sharing photos and recipes on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #bingfarmshare. You will receive 2 chances per photo/recipe.
- Earn 3 chances when you complete the Member Education Feedback Form (different from the MidSeason Survey)
*If you do not use Facebook or Instagram you may submit your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR turn them in at distribution to earn chances.
**Must be a member of Binghamton Farm Share to be eligible**
Here’s what makes Farm Share great:
- Fresh, local, and good quality vegetables every week.
- Affordable and flexible payment options. SNAP/EBT accepted.
- Over 50% of participants receive a discount on their shares.
- In 2015, all individuals eligible for the discount were able to receive it. Our generous donors throughout the community help make this possible.
Binghamton Farm Share is a project of VINES and is sponsored in part by the Healthy Lifestyles Coalition as well as a member of Wholesome Wave’s National Nutrition Incentive Network.
“I like to know I’m eating good food, from a local farm.”
“[What I liked best was the] challenge to create new dishes and eat new foods”
“The program increased the amount of vegetables my family ate while decreasing my grocery bill.”
-Former Binghamton Farm Share Customers