In an effort to make healthy food affordable to all families, VINES Farm Share offers up to a 75% discount on shares to individuals or families who receive SNAP, WIC or fall within our income eligibility guidelines.
See if you qualify for our discount
- Members who receive SNAP benefits qualify
- Households of 5 people or less who receive WIC qualify
- Still unsure? Use the chart below:
- First find the number of family members living in your household
- Next, follow the chart across to find your annual income
- If that income is within level 1, 2, or 3 you qualify Families or individuals within income levels 1-3 on the chart below qualify.
- No proof of income is required at this time.
Not eligible for a discount? VINES Farm Share is open to families of all income levels. Even at full price, Farm Share offers a great value for local, fresh vegetables every week while supporting local farmers! Members paying full price are integral to the financial success of this program. We also accept donations to help us offer discounts to additional families in need.
The discounts are also supported by the United Way of Broome County, local foundations and private donors. This means that our farmers are still paid in full for every share.